1999-Present. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Political Economy of Communication (ICR 468) (CMN 529)
- Critical Studies in Communication Research (ICR 490) (CMN 496)
- Communication Theory and the Internet (ICR 490)
- Political Economy of Global Communication (ICR 490)
- Social Aspects of Information Systems (Comm/LIS 202) E264) (CMN 275)
- Economic Structure of Communication (Comm 264)
- The Big Picture: Media, Money & Power (Comm…)
1988-1998. University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Political Economy of Global Communication (J675) (J912)
- Political Economy of the Mass Media (J675)
- History of U.S. Broadcast Regulation (J675
- Mass Communication and Society (J561)
- Free Press Theory: Mainstream and Critical (J675)
- Media, Inequality, and Democracy (J675)
- Critical Theory in Mass Communication Research (J912)
- U.S. Broadcasting History (J912)
- International Broadcasting History (J951)
- Critical and Cultural Studies of Mass Communication (J839)
- Introduction to Mass Communications (J201) Principles of Advertising (J246)
- Mass Media and the Consumer / Advertising and Society (J446)
- Newswriting (J203)
- Advertising Copywriting and Layout (J450)
1985-1988. Teaching Instructor, University of Washington.
- Advertising Copywriting and Layout; Advertising Media Planning.
1975-1977. Teaching Instructor, The Evergreen State College.
- Principles of Economics; Introduction to Political Economy.
1983-1987. Teaching Assistant, University of Washington.
- Communications Law; History of Communications; Mass Media and Society; Newswriting.